GLA is experienced in providing legal services related to aviation law and has been providing quality services to aviation clients. Aviation law mostly operates at the federal level, with most aviation regulations and standards enforced by the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN). The services GLA is providing covers the following:
- Regulatory compliances
- Matters affecting aircraft and airport operations,
- Aircraft navigation and maintenance,
- Air traffic control safety, and
- Pilot licensing requirements.
- Aircraft sale, purchase, financing and leasing,
- Engine leasing
- Aircraft insurance and reinsurance issues
- Registration and de-registration
- Liens and security documentation
- Repossession of aircraft
- Aircraft leasing disputes and litigations
- Accident claim management, accident investigation and litigation
CAA responsible for ensuring airline passenger safety, which investigates aviation accidents, also regulate aviation safety. International flights are also governed by international law and the laws of the individual countries that the flight passes through.